- Why prose writers have difficulties thinking visually
- How screenwriters are forced to tell visual stories
- How screenwriting will help you dominate description and visuals in ALL types of writing
- Five strategies to start thinking visually
- Three simple screenwriting exercises to train your visual storytelling skills and get you started
- PLUS a live Q&A session with me, E.M. Welsh, at the end!
Oops! Looks like you missed this workshop! Head on back to emwelsh.com to learn about any new workshops happening!